Meetings & EventsTake Your Event to Extraordinary New Heights at Flying Horse
Meet. Stay. Play.
Flying Horse proudly offer nine indoor function rooms totaling almost 7,500 square feet of meeting and event space.
Two large conference rooms in The Lodge feature fireplaces, connecting covered terraces with floor-to-ceiling windows and panoramic views of the Tom Weiskopf golf course with a backdrop of the Rocky Mountain Front Range and the United States Air Force Academy. A thoughtfully designed executive boardroom complements the larger conference rooms and features natural light and an 84″ built-in presentation monitor. Function space within The Lodge includes complimentary Wi-Fi access, as well as executive conference tables and ergonomic meeting chairs. Additionally, The Club and Lodge offer more than 10,000 square feet of outdoor function space with views of the golf course, Pikes Peak and the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains and can host meetings and events up to 200 guests. Club Members and non-members are welcome to book meetings and private events at Flying Horse.
Flying Horse Meeting Plans
- Plentiful buffet breakfast and lunch in the Flying Horse Dining Room
- General session and breakout rooms with windows and natural light
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks with featured daily options
- In-room audiovisual services including complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Human scale ergonomic conference chairs and executive conference tables
- Dedicated Conference Manager to assist with design and execution of all events
Request A Proposal | 719-487-2662
The Lodge at Flying Horse
The Lodge at Flying Horse - 844-768-2684
1880 Weiskopf Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Directions from I-25: Take Exit 156 North Gate Blvd and head east to Hwy 83; Turn right (south) on Hwy 83 to Flying Horse Club Dr.; Turn right (west) on Flying Horse Club Dr. and go straight; Once you come to the gatehouse continue onto Weiskopf Point.