Flying Horse Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the following Flying Horse related websites:
www.flyinghorsecolorado.com, www.flyinghorseclub.com, www.flyinghorsesteakhouse.com, and www.lodgeatflyinghorse.com, www.flyinghorseranch.com, and www.flyinghorsefoundation.org , (the “Sites”). The Flying Horse Corporate Office is located at 6385 Corporate Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these sites. It explains the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE GATHER
When you visit our Sites, we gather and collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. While such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from an IP address the visitor’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. Additionally, as you browse the Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Sites, and information about how you interact with the Sites. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
• “Media” If you upload images to the websites, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the websites.
• “Contact Forms” Data submitted through any of our contact forms (including support forms, application forms, and general inquiry forms) are stored and emailed to staff members in order to serve our customers, answer questions and provide support.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Sites, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal account names, Amazon Pay account names), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on these Sites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Sites (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
The Sites do not control the actions of its customers or web actions. All visitors and customers should take time to familiarize themselves with how the information they provide is utilized.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
EMAIL – Via an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email, or by contacting us directly
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO DATA COLLECTED
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may also update your information at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our websites. Some of the common reasons you may want to update your information:
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to the third-party payment processing system in secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you wish to updated your contact information and preferences, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.