We look forward to welcoming you to Colorado Springs and The Lodge at Flying Horse! Our resort is in compliance with all State of Colorado mandated COVID-19 and public health Orders. Due to current restrictions, The Lodge is offering the following amenities, suggested outdoor activities and excursions.
Flying Horse Club & Resort Amenities Available:
- Lane / Lap Swimming
- Golf on our 18-hole Tom Weiskopf Golf Course
- Golf Lessons with Flying Horse Golf Channel Academy Professional
- Golf Shop
- Golf Course Pavilion and Golf Course Food & Beverage Service
- Outdoor Tennis and Pickleball
- Tennis Lessons
- Virtual Fitness Classes
- In-Room Dining, Curbside Take-out
- Spa Services
Pool and Lane Swimming
Lap Lanes are open by reservation 7am to 7pm, 7-days a week. Flying Horse is in strict compliance with the Colorado State Health COVID-19 Order. In order to maintain social distancing, a maximum of 3 lanes are available each hour. Reservations are available for 1-hour blocks with 45 minutes of swim time with a maximum of 3 people per lane, guests must occupy the same guest room. Minimum age is 7 years old. At this time, the pool is open for lap swimming exercise only, no recreational use is currently allowed. Reservations should be made 24-hours in advance by calling The Club at 719-494-1222.
- Bring a towel.
- Locker rooms are closed.
- Outdoor restroom in the pool house is available.
- Masks are strongly encouraged when entering and exiting the facility.
- Health screen is required.
- Pool lounging and use of pool chairs is currently prohibited.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times, please maintain 6 feet of physical distance at all times.
18-hole Tom Weiskopf Golf Course
- The Golf course is open for member and lodge guest play 7-days a week through the month of May. Call 719-487-2620 for tee times, and fee information.
- The Golf Pavilion is open daily, 10am-4pm Wednesday-Monday and 12-4pm on Tuesday, for golf course food and beverage service.
- Golf Lessons at Flying Horse Golf Channel Academy with Professional Garrett Froggatte are available by calling 719-201-0240 or visiting www.FlyingHorseGolfAcademy.com to book online.
- The Golf Shop is open 7am-6pm Wednesday – Monday and 10am-6pm on Tuesdays. The first 2 hours of each day is dedicated to members and guests who are at higher-risk. We strongly encourage wearing face masks while in The Golf Shop. We also offer curbside apparel and accessory pickup! Please call 719-487-2620 or email Jessika at email@example.com, with what type of item you are looking for (item, size, color, etc.) and we will set up curbside delivery for you.
The Steakhouse at Flying Horse is located on the resort in the Clubhouse. We are currently offering in-room dining options as well as curbside pick-up. Dining orders may be placed daily from 10am to 7pm.
For more information, please call 719-487-2635.
The Spa at Flying Horse
Our rejuvenating therapies and curative treatments at The Spa at Flying Horse are so indulgent, so relaxing, so deliciously refreshing, we promise you’ll leave an entirely new person—inside and out.
Our Spa is in compliance with all Colorado State and City Public Health Orders and some services may be restricted and/or suspended. All necessary COVID-19 cleaning and disinfectant protocols are strictly followed. Click here to view a current list of spa services.
Spa Reservations: 719-487-2614
The Lodge at Flying Horse
The Lodge at Flying Horse - 844-768-2684
1880 Weiskopf Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
AAA Four Diamond Hotel Experience
Directions from I-25: Take Exit 156 North Gate Blvd and head east to Hwy 83; Turn right (south) on Hwy 83 to Flying Horse Club Dr.; Turn right (west) on Flying Horse Club Dr. and go straight; Once you come to the gatehouse continue onto Weiskopf Point.