We look forward to welcoming you to Colorado Springs and The Lodge at Flying Horse! Our resort is in compliance with all State of Colorado mandated COVID-19 and public health Orders. Due to current occupancy restrictions and health safety requirements, The Lodge is offering the following amenities, suggested outdoor activities and excursions. This information is updated frequently and is subject to change without notice. Effective 7/16/2020, by order of the Colorado Governor, face masks are required for individuals over the age of 10 years old for all indoor spaces in the State of Colorado.
Flying Horse Club & Resort Amenities Available:
- Lane / Lap Swimming
- Recreation Swimming
- Golf at our 18-hole Tom Weiskopf Signature Golf Course – Colorado Golf season runs May through October. Off-season golf is available at our Weiskopf course, weather permitting.
- Golf at our 18-hole Phil Smith Championship Golf Course – Available May through October.
- Golf Lessons with Flying Horse Golf Channel Academy Professional
- Golf Shop
- Golf Course Pavilion and Golf Course Food & Beverage Service
- Tennis and Pickleball
- Tennis Lessons
- In Person and Virtual Fitness Classes
- Curbside Menu for Guest Pick-up
- In-Room Dining
- Spa Services
- Athletic Club Fitness Areas
Pools and Lane Swimming
Our pools are open to Members and Registered Lodge Guests for recreation and lane swimming! Flying Horse is in strict compliance with the Colorado State Health COVID-19 with limited capacities. To reserve your pool time, please call the Athletic Club front desk at 719-494-1222 between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm the day before your desired time.
- Face coverings/masks are required when entering and exiting the facility.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times, please maintain 6 feet of physical distance at all times.
- Please call The Athletic Club for availability – 719-494-1222
Two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses
- Flying Horse Golf courses are open for Member and registered Lodge Guest play 7-days a week. Call 719-487-2620 for tee times, and fee information.
- The Tom Weiskopf Golf Course is a private 18-hole signature course and is located at the resort within walking distance of The Lodge. It is situated adjacent to The Clubhouse, The Steakhouse, The Athletic Club and The Lodge.
- The new Flying Horse North Golf Course opened in the summer of 2020. This private 18-hole championship golf course was designed by renowned golf course architect, Phil Smith, and is located within a 5 minute drive of the Lodge and Resort property.
- The Golf Pavilion on the Tom Weiskopf signature course is open daily, 10:00am-4:00pm Wednesday-Monday and 12:00-4:00pm on Tuesday, for golf course food and beverage service.
- Golf Lessons at Flying Horse Golf Channel Academy with Professional Garrett Froggatte are available by calling 719-201-0240 or visiting www.FlyingHorseGolfAcademy.com to book online.
- The Flying Horse Golf Shop located in The Clubhouse and is open 7:00am-6:00pm Wednesday – Monday and 10:00am-6:00pm on Tuesdays. The first 2 hours of each day is dedicated to members and guests who are at higher-risk. Face coverings / masks are required in The Clubhouse and Golf Shop. We also offer convenient online shopping and curbside apparel and accessory pickup! Please call 719-487-2620 or email Jessika at email@example.com, with what type of item you are looking for (item, size, color, etc.) and we will set up curbside delivery for you.
The Steakhouse at Flying Horse is located on the resort in the Clubhouse and is open and following state mandated protocols and precautions.
- Restaurant and In-Room Delivery are available! Please call 719-487-2635 for reservations or to place your order.
- By order of the Governor of Colorado, effective 7/16/2020 and until further notice, face masks are mandatory for individuals over the age of 10 years old for all indoor spaces in the State of Colorado. For more information about health protocols and restrictions, please call 719-487-2635.
The Spa at Flying Horse
Our rejuvenating therapies and curative treatments at The Spa at Flying Horse are so indulgent, so relaxing, so deliciously refreshing, we promise you’ll leave an entirely new person—inside and out.
Our Spa is in compliance with all Colorado State and City Public Health Orders. All necessary COVID-19 cleaning and disinfectant protocols are strictly followed. Click here to view a current list of spa services.
Spa Reservations: 719-487-2614
The Athletic Club & Fitness
Fitness areas in the Athletic Club are open by reservation! Various safety and health protocols are in place: Face coverings/masks are required indoors; Please do not congregate and maintain 6′ distancing; Disinfect equipment after use; Please bring your own water bottle; Occupancy numbers are posted in each fitness areas.
By order of the Governor of Colorado, effective 7/16/2020 and until further notice face masks are mandatory for individuals over the age of 10 years old for all indoor spaces in the State of Colorado.
To reserve your time, please call the Athletic Club Front Desk 719-494-1222 between the hours of 7:00am-8:00pm the day before your desired time.
Available time blocks are as follows: (times may differ on weekends)
Morning: 5:00-6:30am, 6:30-8:00am, 8:00-9:30am, 9:30-11:00am, 11:00-12:00pm
Afternoon: 1:00-2:30pm, 2:30-4:00pm, 4:00-5:30pm
Evening: 5:30-7:00pm, 7:00-8:00pm
*The Athletic Club is cleaned and disinfected regularly between reservations.
1880 Weiskopf Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
AAA Four Diamond Hotel Experience
Directions from I-25: Take Exit 156 North Gate Blvd and head east to Hwy 83; Turn right (south) on Hwy 83 to Flying Horse Club Dr.; Turn right (west) on Flying Horse Club Dr. and go straight; Once you come to the gatehouse continue onto Weiskopf Point.