Flying Horse Club & Resort Amenities Available:
- Lane / Lap Swimming
- Recreation Swimming
- Golf on our 18-hole Tom Weiskopf Golf Course
- Golf Lessons with Flying Horse Golf Channel Academy Professional
- Golf Shop
- Golf Course Pavilion and Golf Course Food & Beverage Service
- Outdoor Tennis and Pickleball
- Tennis Lessons
- Virtual Fitness Classes
- In-Room Dining, Curbside Take-out
- Spa Services
- Athletic Club Fitness Areas
Pools and Lane Swimming
Our pools are open to Members and Registered Lodge Guests for recreation and lane swimming! Flying Horse is in strict compliance with the Colorado State Health COVID-19 with limited capacities. To reserve your pool time, please call the Athletic Club front desk at 719-494-1222 between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm the day before your desired time.
- Bring a towel.
- Masks are strongly encouraged when entering and exiting the facility.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times, please maintain 6 feet of physical distance at all times.
- Available time blocks are as follows: (times may differ on weekends)
Closed for daily deep cleaning: 12:00-1:00pm
18-hole Tom Weiskopf Golf Course
- The Golf course is open for Member and Registered Lodge Guest play 7-days a week. Call 719-487-2620 for tee times, and fee information.
- The Golf Pavilion is open daily, 10:00am-4:00pm Wednesday-Monday and 12:00-4:00pm on Tuesday, for golf course food and beverage service.
- Golf Lessons at Flying Horse Golf Channel Academy with Professional Garrett Froggatte are available by calling 719-201-0240 or visiting www.FlyingHorseGolfAcademy.com to book online.
- The Golf Shop is open 7:00am-6:00pm Wednesday – Monday and 10:00am-6:00pm on Tuesdays. The first 2 hours of each day is dedicated to members and guests who are at higher-risk. We strongly encourage wearing face masks while in The Golf Shop. We also offer curbside apparel and accessory pickup! Please call 719-487-2620 or email Jessika at firstname.lastname@example.org, with what type of item you are looking for (item, size, color, etc.) and we will set up curbside delivery for you.
The Steakhouse at Flying Horse is located on the resort in the Clubhouse and is open and following state mandated protocols and precautions. For more information about health protocols and restrictions, please call 719-487-2635.
- Reservations with a maximum of 4 people per reservation are required under the current health order. Reservations may be made online at www.FlyingHorseSteakhouse.com or by calling 719-487-2635.
- Dining areas: Front Courtyard, Tack Room Patio, Athletic Club Grill, Steakhouse and Tack Room indoor dining.
- The Steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday – Sunday.
The Spa at Flying Horse
Our rejuvenating therapies and curative treatments at The Spa at Flying Horse are so indulgent, so relaxing, so deliciously refreshing, we promise you’ll leave an entirely new person—inside and out.
Our Spa is in compliance with all Colorado State and City Public Health Orders and some services may be restricted and/or suspended. All necessary COVID-19 cleaning and disinfectant protocols are strictly followed. Click here to view a current list of spa services.
Spa Reservations: 719-487-2614
The Athletic Club & Fitness
Fitness areas in the Athletic Club are open by reservation! Various safety and health protocols are in place: We request that you consider wearing face coverings indoors; Please do not congregate and maintain 6′ distancing; Disinfect equipment after use; Please bring a towel; Please bring your own water bottle; Occupancy numbers are posted in each fitness areas.
To reserve your time, please call the Athletic Club Front Desk 719-494-1222 between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm the day before your desired time.
Available time blocks are as follows: (times may differ on weekends)
Morning: 5:00-6:30am, 6:30-8:00am, 8:00-9:30am, 9:30-11:00am, 11:00-12:00pm
Closed for daily deep cleaning: 12:00pm-1:00pm
Afternoon: 1:00-2:30pm, 2:30-4:00pm, 4:00-5:30pm
Evening: 5:30-7:00pm, 7:00-8:00pm
The Lodge at Flying Horse
The Lodge at Flying Horse - 844-768-2684
1880 Weiskopf Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
AAA Four Diamond Hotel Experience
Directions from I-25: Take Exit 156 North Gate Blvd and head east to Hwy 83; Turn right (south) on Hwy 83 to Flying Horse Club Dr.; Turn right (west) on Flying Horse Club Dr. and go straight; Once you come to the gatehouse continue onto Weiskopf Point.